Monday, August 10, 2009

A List of Foods That One Might Crave if in Peru for Six Weeks

1. Dion's Pizza (sorry Kelc) with Sausage, Mushrooms, Onions, and of course Green Chile and you have to have it with Dion's Ranch Dressing
2.Egg Salad Sandwich on an Einstein's Plain Bagel
3. Ruffles with French Onion Dip
4. Green Chile Cheese Fries from Spectator's Bar
5. A real American Breakfast/Brunch with bacon, hashbrowns, over easy eggs, and whole wheat toast, or biscuits and gravy, or Sloppy Papas from Wecks
6. Green Chile Stew from Frontier/ Golden Pride with a fresh made tortilla
7. Sushi- anything not covered in cheese, yes I am talking to you Jacob...
8. A Lotaburger, a double, with cheese, and green chile and their icy/grainy strawberry shake
9. A Caesar Salad or any salad with lettuce in it
10. Spaghetti with beef meatballs (I eat a ton of chicken here, like I think that I have had at least 20 whole chickens worth of chicken, maybe more. I think a chicken coop gets emptied of its contents everyday to feed just the CCS volunteers. It's a wonder there are that many chickens in this world. Then again, there can't be as many chickens as there are rocks in this world because that would just be chaos, but who knows.)
11. A Guiness... because that's a meal in itself
12. Fish... any kind of fish... tuna, salmon, tilapia take your pick
13. And finally, a glass of iced tap water...

I think that is all for now... So mom and dad, when you have this giant fiesta with everyone I know on this planet metting me at the door... I expect a grand feast of everything on this list or I will be rather dissapointed. This was probably the worst idea for a blog because now I am extremely hungry and dinner isn't for another 15 minutes and I might have to eat one of the guinea pigs from across the street.
Well, eat well tonight and think of me... Think beef... well, not you Dad, I think you have eaten the equivalence of my chicken but in cow for the last few weeks, so you can think Sushi, Guiness, and/or Egg Salad... Love you guys! I miss you all!
-Caity

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They just opened a Pollo Asado down the street ... Dad

Anonymous said...

Sushi- anything not covered in cheese, yes I am talking to you Jacob...
LOL! Good comment!